Wednesday 30 August 2017

Rogue Stars campaign

In preparation for the campaign that I am running I needed to add a couple more scenery pieces to fill up the playing area. First up I wanted a landing pad as this fitted the scenario I had I'm mind for the first game. I did look around various sites for something suitable and came across this site https://www.genetmodels.com/free-stuff/ it has loads of useful stuff if you don't mind printing in card. I downloaded the landing pad and after about 30 minutes work this is how it turned out. I did add some supports for extra strength.

Landing pad
I also picked up a card u-wing of suitable scale from a bookshop for the princely sum of £2. This will suffice as a shuttle for one of the crews.

U-wing and crew to scale
I then ran a quick solo game to refresh myself with the rules.




Now just need to get back to painting my GNW Poles.

2 comments: